Thursday, June 3, 2010

The new page

So, I've added a little something to my blog. It's a new "Page" called Elijah's Story. It was an emotional journey for me to get it all down, but I realized that as our life goes on, we'll get further and further from the stories of the start of our journey. We'll also get further and further from the emotions of the start of our journey. I want to be able to capture the experience-both for me to look back on someday and measure how far we've come, and also for those new Moms who somehow find my blog and are dealing with news like I received. I invite you to check it out and let me know what you think.

I'll leave you with this:
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone

1 comment:

Catherine Just said...

hi Jen! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It was nice to meet you and I hope we get to know each other more as we go along on this journey. And it's true we are not alone. Nice to know someone else who has similar experiences and feelings about the amazing gift we both have in our beautiful sons!